MDB teams are designed to give athletes an opportunity to develop and improve their individual skills, develop team concepts such as helping man-to-man defense, motion offenses & transition skills, and compete in weekend tournaments.
WINTER 2020 Teams 4th-8th grade
- Practices begin early November & season runs through early March
- Teams practice two times per week, 1.5 hours each practice
- 8-10 players per team. No players are cut.
- Teams play in MYAS 1 day-2 game tournaments and/or metro area travel tournaments, typically three games. Each team will play 5-6 tournaments.
- Winter team athletes qualify for discounted rates on private & buddy lessons at MDB.
- Covid guidelines and social distancing rules will be enforced. Per MDH guidelines, masks are not required when on court during practices or games.
- Uniforms are included.
- Cost: $509-$589 per player; depending on number of players on team & the number of tournaments. Note that tournament costs will be higher this year due to Covid-19 protocols, which include controlling spectators by including admission in the the tournament fee. A $150 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration.