MDB teams are designed to give athletes an opportunity to develop and improve their fundamental skills, learn team concepts such as helping man-to-man defense, motion offense and compete in weekend tournaments.
fall 2020 Teams
- September 12, 20 & 27, October 4 & 11, all grades
- October 18, 25, November 1 & 8, grades 9-12 only
- Two games each Sunday, except October 11 has 3 games
- Each team will play four of the dates below
- Teams may decide to play more than four tournaments
- Teams will be formed for boys & girls, grades 4-12. Individuals, multiple teammates and full teams (8-10 players) may sign up together.
- Teams will practice once per week for 1.5 hours. Schedule will be determined as teams are formed. and will be consistent on a weekly basis.
- Eight (*) to ten (10) players maximum per team. No players are cut.
- Do you have a group of players interested in playing spring basketball? If yes, we can provide a coach and administrative help for the team.
- Participants are eligible for discounted rates on private & buddy lessons at MDB.
- Cost: $350 per player; $320 if registered by September 4. A $150 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration. Fee covers practices, tournaments, coach salary & limited spectator admission (17 per team). Uniforms will be provided & returned or purchased at the end of the season.
- Covid guidelines and social distancing rules will be enforced. Per MDH guidelines, masks are not required when on court during practices or games.